THE REAL FIGHT


“Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” (1Timothy 6:12 ESV)

“Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all time handed down to the saints.” (Jude 1:3 NASB) 

The real reason for the religious “cold war” is simply this: my bearing witness to the Truth.

It is not sin. I’m not the only one that sinned.

It’s not that I’m a busybody in other people’s private affairs. 

No, I actually mind my business except my attention or intervention is solicited or sincerely required within reasonable and lawful boundaries, humane obligations and socially responsible necessities.

It’s not because I did any wrong or committed any offense to anyone. 

I am certainly not perfect. No one is. 

If I unintentionally offend, I will quickly apologize and seek to avoid future offending.

I try my utmost to avoid hurting people, even at the risk of being considered a people pleaser.

I forgive, so as to hold no grudges.

I apologize, so as to offend no person.

Simply put, Lord knows I’m not a troublemaker.

However, I have received some measure of illumination into Divine Truth and spiritual responsibility or the onus is on me to share same with those who have genuine need for it.

I do not go about trying to shove it down anyone’s throat. I simply put it on my platform and any other platform that welcomes truth.

It is available and free for anyone to check, review, analyze, critique, receive or reject.

The choice is left to each individual to make.

I am not a pastor and I don't intend to be one.

I am God’s growing child and an echo of Truth.

In sharing my insights on Scriptural Truth, I have not slandered or muckraked anyone.

I have stayed within the parameters of fair use and objective analysis of biblical topics.

I do not engage or involve myself in any vendetta or propaganda of any sort, shade, style or undertone.

The LORD is my witness.

I have come only to bear witness to His Truth.

That is my focus from which I’m not distracted.

Therefore, any resentment or grievance against me is likely as a result of this fact.

Any attack against me is an attack on the Truth.

Any sustained attack on me is most certainly a targeted assault from a person or group who hates, abhors and seeks to silence God’s Truth because it stands contrary to their practice.

Alternatively, it could be a combination of that and the infiltration, hijack or aiding of the attack by an unaffiliated person or group observing on the sideline, who has an axe to grind and takes advantage of the conflict situation to secretly inflict their own retribution or unleash their own rage. It could also be an affiliate group lending support and solidarity to the original aggressor.

There is possibility of a multi-pronged assault. This could probably be to effect a more devastating damage or impact when the assault comes from different quarters and angles. 

The fact that the aggrieved party has not engaged directly with me is indicative of and introduces a sketchy or sinister personality and dimension to this adjudged antipathy. 

This simply means a criminal disposition is behind it. 

This multilateral approach to criminality appears to be aimed at both punishing me and preventing me from being able to share Truth.

The indications of its multilevel network and far-reaching nature are evident in my being singled out every time I attend in any religious organization in a bid to sincerely and quietly fellowshipping with a local church assembly. Could this be the case of the proverbial goldfish having no hiding place?

To zero in, the alleged criminality has to be coming from former religious affiliations or former socioeconomic (marital, non-marital, familial, career, business and recreational) affiliations. 

The religious affiliations abound, as I have attended a number of them in three major cities of Nigeria: mostly in Port Harcourt, also in Lagos and minimally in Abuja. I have also been involved to a good degree with some of them. A strong connection can be established with those who felt offended by my position on “tithing” or whose unscriptural teachings I disagreed with; all of which happened online, especially on Facebook where I was previously very active.

The socioeconomic affiliations also abound, ranging from a failed marriage to noncommittal situational and hedonistic binges, and influencing nominal contacts, financial institutions, business clients, hired artisans, maintenance or workmen, middlemen, salespersons or agents, neighborhood buddies, supposedly close associations, even familial relationships (nuclear and extended or distant). A connection can also be linked to those who followed me (mostly stealthily but some also openly) on social media, especially on Facebook and Instagram. More recently, it has been disguised or packaged as public utility officials on localized checks and campaigns. And such neighboring or proximate antics. (There's a track record or history for this assertion, from previous place of residence). 

To further buttress the point, four quick mentions are the targeted, timed and deliberate investment crash to erode my retirement funds through religion-affiliated companies; the targeted artful poisoning to stimulate unwellness and unwholesomeness; the tactical evidence gathering for dossier building and destructive basis; and the strategic deployment of pressure and persistence through cunningly cruel agents of distraction and destruction. 

The component of criminality is plausible in both categories and can be investigated now or later. 

My suspicion is the combination or interface of criminal elements from the two broad categories.

This combination may be a strategic interface, partnership and network of forces, or an accidental interplay of revenge-seeking parties.

All of this is well-hidden or covered up with many disguises as covert operations and secret missions. 

Different subtle and satanic strategies, approaches and angles to the assault but the objectives are the same: to undermine the testimony of true salvation, to detract, distract or discredit person of the testifier, to socio-economically isolate, frustrate, devaste and annihilate the individual, thus destroying or causing to self-destruct.

This clearly shows those behind this are of the devil.

I thank God that He sees and knows all things!

I submit to His just and perfect judgment.

"The wicked schemes against the righteous And gnashes at him with his teeth. The Lord laughs at him, For He sees that his day is coming." (Psalm 37:12-13)

In any case, thorough investigation that does not compromise conscience and ethics should be conducted by the appropriate authorities who have the responsibility to uphold and enforce the law, and to ensure justice in society, knowing also that they will ultimately be held accountable (and punished or rewarded accordingly) by God for their actions, inaction and intentions.

As I attempt to close, let me make salient remarks: 

The world is dark for a reason. 

There are more agents of darkness than of light.

Hypocrisy perpetuates darkness, as people deceive themselves that they are not part of the darkness and sustainers of the problem yet they aid the dark agenda, knowingly or unknowingly, deliberately or under duress to comply, look the other way or simply step aside to allow darkness perform its activity. 

As truth is silenced, light is quenched. 

Yes, the Spirit of Truth (of God) being quenched.

Woe to the world because of this!

Gross darkness covers the whole world system. 

Babylon the great is the dominion of darkness. 

It rules the world and the false religious system. 

True believers are light in the midst of darkness.

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.” (Matthew 5:14)

History is replete with the activities of reinforcing or enthroning darkness, and not just rejecting truth but also destroying the earthen vessels of truth. 

Let the sons of darkness at least take responsibility for their darkness and not be cowardly hypocrites who speak from both sides of the mouth and deceitfully mask their deep-seated deception. 

It is however not the nature of darkness to come into the light or to bare itself in light as to be clearly seen, vetted and identified for what it truly is. 

The grace for repentance is far from the reprobate

Only an instrument of truth and righteousness can do the due diligence of tracing the truth, publishing truth and standing with the truth even if alone and even unto death.

The rest are in essence fearful (restrained by fear of man, and without the fear of God and allegiance to the Lord Jesus Christ), so they can only pay lip service to the truth then find a lame reason or unjust justification to hide light and side darkness. 

To every man, his decision. 

At least, now the real issue is clearly stated. 

The main reason for the struggle has been clarified.

The real fight has been identified.

Truth is the issue.

It is not my self-indulgent past sins of debauchery.

Most people are involved in self-indulgent sins in varying degrees of intensity and frequency.

It is not theft: I have never scammed anyone.

It is not voodoo: I have also never involved myself in occultism. The closest I have been to such is when I was introduced to what I later knew and renounced as religious mysticism in a Charismatic movement fellowship on campus: seeking visions and doing so-called warfare/deliverance prayers.

All these are only methods and avenues to achieve the sinister aims of the evil one.

But the real grouse or grievance is this:

I bore witness to the Truth. 

Why me? Who am I to speak about the truth?

Who or what gave me the authority to do it?

"Do you realize that total truth exposes our religion and our religious leaders as false?"

These were the questions. These are the issues.

Let it be on record. To God be the glory.

Now to the Elect, the call to repentance, salvation and eternal life is made, as the Kingdom of Heaven is imminent!

“From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “Repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins, live your life in a way that proves repentance; seek God’s purpose for your life], for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 4:17, AMP)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY THIS TEMPLE

WORSHIP!

SCRIPTURE IS INERRANT AND SUFFICIENT