I BORE WITNESS TO TRUTH

 

I BORE WITNESS TO THE TRUTH 

IN MY LIFETIME AND GENERATION

WHEN I LEAVE, MAY IT SPEAK ON

FOR THE ELECT SHALL KNOW IT

THOSE WHOM GOD GRANTS IT

HIS GRACE, HIS TRUTH - AMEN

*******

Satan hates me and I know it.

But who cares! Not me. No, no!

It’s a good thing; I’m happy about it.

If Satan likes you, you’re doomed.

You are an enemy of the Almighty.

THE LORD loves me and I know it. 

That is the most important thing!!!

*******

Before the ‘war’, ‘wilderness’ and ‘whirlwind’, I spoke the truth as I received of the LORD.

After the trinity of trials, I testify of selfsame truth from the LORD.

THANK GOD FOR MERCY

THANK GOD FOR  GRACE

THANK GOD FOR TRUTH

Before and after the Cross…

Though I testified as prompted

I had to go through my process

I had to submit to the same word

I had to know the truth intimately 

I had to come to terms with my own complete human depravity or sinfulness; and receive God’s gracious gift of eternal salvation as a helpless, hopeless wretch that I was.

Thank God for destroying the old man, that the new man in Christ may show forth the praises of God who saves to the uttermost.

My pride was humbled 

My greed was broken

My fear was shattered 

My faith was tried 

My soul was saved

My sin was forgiven 

CHRIST CAME TO SAVE SINNERS

OF WHOM I AM THE WORST

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY THIS TEMPLE

WORSHIP!

SCRIPTURE IS INERRANT AND SUFFICIENT