TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL

 


Make no mistakes about it:

TRUTH SHALL SURELY PREVAIL!

Everyone will eventually know the Truth.

Every humam being, including the hardened criminals and wicked false prophets, will surely either repent on this Earth or regret in Eternity.

Everyone will finally see and know the Truth.

Everyone will in a sense finally 'repent'.

For it is written, “AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, TO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS TO GOD.” 

In this, I greatly rejoice! 

I am not alone, if I am on the side of Truth.

I am on the side of The LORD God Almighty.

Time and Eternity certainly happens to all men.

Just wait. You will surely and personally see.

Everyone will. No exceptions whatsoever. 

Seek to know and embrace the Truth now.

Otherwise, you shall still know it in Eternity but it will be too late by then. Completely too late!

God is faithful to lead a person into His Truth if they humbly and honestly desire and seek same, without pride and prejudice.

Grace and peace to you, beloved Elect of God.

But be afraid, if you are a deceitful and prideful heart. Be very afraid if you are a wicked soul that fights those who speak God's Truth. You who even secretly plot and strategize to undo them. You who fight dirty and do them dirty.

The LORD sees and laughs from His Throne!

I can clearly tell you that although you are highly respected and greatly enriched in this life, you be in eternal sorrow and regret in the hereafter.

For God is not a human being who can tell lies or who anyone can fool or manipulate. 

I didn't say so. God's Word said it. 

The Word of God is absolutely true and sure!

Selah. Selah. Selah. 

Did you just read this? Now you know. Your judgment will be greater if you go ahead to ignore God's Truth. 

It would have been better if you didn't read or hear this. But now you cannot unread it. 

You may deny you didn't see it. You only fool yourself. God knows everything. 

What do you seek in life if not to know God? 

Are you satisfied with your religion?

Do you seek to know the Truth?

I wish someone spoke to me like this before now when I wasted my time chasing shadows.

But I thank God for His Mercy and Truth! 

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

#Truth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY THIS TEMPLE

WORSHIP!

SCRIPTURE IS INERRANT AND SUFFICIENT