FORGIVENESS OR FOOLISHNESS?

 


They did unspeakable and unimaginable things to me, not just a fellow human but one who had been good to them. I smiled and forgave them. You think I’m a fool?

Do you really think forgiveness is foolishness?

Or is it Christlikeness and goodness? 

Can a human being forgive such?

Is there not a Spirit that causes such?

Anyways, they did me great harm...

Unspeakable and unimaginable things...

I did them good, and more good...

They paid and repaid me evil for good...

I smiled and forgave them...

They laughed and scorned...

They rejoiced at my fall...

They arranged my losses...

I smiled and kept walking...

They titled and tagged me fool...

They taunted and tested me badly...

They used my pain to “catch cruise”...

They flipped my story to crack up...

I smiled and blessed them...

They ate from the hand then bit the hand...

They plundered and told others to plunder...

They fed fat on me and laughed as I grew thin...

They increased but plotted my decrease...

They blatantly lied yet swore to be trustworthy...

They believed the worst of me and received the best from me...

They magnified my minuses and minimised my pluses...

They told people dreadful lies about me...

They diverted people and things from me...

They denied me many good things...

They hurt me deeply, very deeply...

I bled, I bled badly but I blessed them still...

They whispered as I walked past...

But that was none of my business.

They turned me into a caricature of sorts...

They watched me from the corners...

Like a masquerade in a marketsquare...

But again it was not my business. 

My business was far removed from such.

I had more serious and productive work.

And one of a very noble and elevated order.

Which was also none of their business.

The demon in them hated me for nothing...

The more good I did them, more they hated...

They made everyone loathe or avoid me...

They sent some to test and trip me... 

The ones who came, came deceitfully...

They said I was evil yet kept coming back...

They claimed I was no good but still stalk...

I was handed over to hordes of darkness...

To be buffeted and tormented sorely...

They did some very wicked things to me...

From sinner to sinner, it was grossly unjust.

Ah, they did terrible things and captured it....

Saved the sayings, downloaded the doings...

Archived actings, uploaded unbelievables...

As feedback and evidence to their principals...

Manipulated evidence created to the script...

The one who destroys gets the bounty...

They did everything to destroy me...

I lost it sometimes but Mercy came through...

I shed many leaves, shed many associates...

I tried to cope and breathe as it choked...

I took unwanted breaks; time stood still...

Matter of fact, the man died...

Praise be to Jesus who stood for me...

I'm forever thankful to God for mercies...

I arose, dusted myself and walked...

I smiled and kept on working...

Let everyone just do their work while it's day...

The night is coming when no one shall work...

As life had a beginning, there's an end to all...

Everyone is journeying from cradle to grave...

And beyond the grave into eternity...

God will judge everyone accordingly...

Are you ready?

Sighs...

The fruit is self-evident. 

The trial was necessary. 

Now the true children of God can be seen.

If there was doubt before, it exists no more.

It is now quality assured which is of God.

Without a doubt, it is clear who is of Christ.

And it is abundantly known what is of Satan. 

To God be the glory. 


#selahsayings 

#KingdomFirst 

#LightOfLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY THIS TEMPLE

WORSHIP!

SCRIPTURE IS INERRANT AND SUFFICIENT