MERCY!

 


I will tell of the Mercy of the Lord: Mercy in Salvation. 

How He forgave and overruled my sin, although I was sore burdened by it, sorrowful and grieved at the memory of it; yet He obliterated it.

I deserved to be judged but the Lord showed me Mercy. He chose to forgive my sin. 

The God of my salvation counted me righteous and blameless before Him, and passed over His judgment on me because of the shed blood of His sinless Lamb who died in my stead (place). 

It pleased the Father to do this: to save me from His Righteous Wrath and Justice. 

To redeem and reconcile me back to Himself.

Salvation belongs to the LORD. 

It is the work of God.

It is to the praise of the Glory of His Grace.

Hallelujah! To God be the glory. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY THIS TEMPLE

WORSHIP!

SCRIPTURE IS INERRANT AND SUFFICIENT