SUBTLE RELIGIOUS CRISIS


In 2021, I had a major crisis, something extreme that I had never imagined could happen to me.

A subtle religious crisis targeted at me. 

Some religious industry cabals, who were bitter about the things I wrote to bear witness to the Truth and who had come together to network and conspire against me, sent some dark but disguised agents to execute their satanic plan of destruction.

They not only attacked my finances to dry up my resources. They also attacked my physical and mental health, even using people around me (including people I was patronising or paying) whom they had lied to about me and thus had been effectively compromised. 

This covert attack also included financial institutions; public servants and officers; public utilities; private services and businesses I patronize; associations; social activities; my phones; my businesses; my investments; close associates; neighbors; relatives; clients; double agents; false Christians; fake friends, etc. 

Maybe even you.

Not you, genuine lover of Truth.

But you, Evil Judas. You know yourself.

I'm not talking about something abstract or imagined. I mean, obvious personal hostility and antagonism. Although most of the time, subtle sabotage and covert operations. 

This is clearly intentional and targeted.

All that is not my problem. I gladly accept and rejoice for the persecution and hardship.

But let it be clear what it is and why it is coming at such a time as this. Let it not be covered up with any silly manipulations, cowardly gaslighting, projection psychology, twisted stories and false narratives.

I'm stating everything clearly, including my part.

Before God, they are wicked and deeply deceitful.

They still are and do these in different degrees to this day but that year they introduced an extreme element specially designed and assigned to mess with my mind, taking advantage of a certain access accruing from an indulgence in earthly comforts.

It was their mock version, their corrupt and manipulated contraption, of the devourers from Malachi which they themselves had hatched or conceived in their criminal minds, and had masterminded, arranged and deployed to do their wicked and criminal bidding.

They were vexed and enraged that I had written or commented about tithing, their Daddy, their GO, their papa and their so-called MOG. 

They were scared that many young people on social media, who were watching or listening directly or indirectly, would know the Truth and be made free from the subtle bondage of their religious deception.

Thus, they unleashed subtle terror against me. Yes, they are a covert terrorist organisation and network. 

Infact, they put up a lot of agents online to secretly monitor and sent some to openly counter my posts on my platform.

It had every indication of ungodly revenge and retaliation.  

It’s really not something I focus on because my strong focus is on Christ and His Truth, but what I will unreservedly affirm is that it revealed a lot of things to me.

It stimulated a much deeper and more powerful understanding of and desire for God, much to the dismay and disillusionment of the enemy.

It clearly unraveled my own depravity to me. 

It literally exposed the deep darkness of Satan. 

It also painfully unpacked the damning and damned deception in this wicked world.

It led me, one last time, quickly in and out of the dark maze of religious deception as a testimony of God’s disapproval of and absence in false religion which is popular and prevalent today. 

(Believe me when I say to you that the false religious system in Nigeria and Africa is extremely dark and devilish).

It was during this period that God brought me to the Cross of Christ in a way I had never really known before. I clearly saw all my sin, every sin, as disobedience to and rebellion against God, not as a weakness or a coping mechanism, but indeed as wickedness. 

I understood God’s Grace as an irresistible act of His Love granting conviction of sin, repentance and forgiveness according to His Divine Election which is totally undeserved, uncaused, predestined and fully residing in His Sovereign Will and Plan for Man

It tested, strengthened and purified my hitherto fumbling faith and tottering love. Practically, it was a means to quality assure my faith.

Above all, God used it to clarify the Gospel in me.

A lot happened in me. All to the glory of God. 

Of course, all these took an extended period and extensive process to be realized or received, milestone after spiritual milestone.

It had commenced previously, years ago as mixed seasons culminating in a personal crisis.

It was indeed a calamitous period of intense dissipation, danger and distress triggered by a number of interrelated factors that eventually led to revolutionary personal conviction and greater change in perspective and priorities.

In hindsight, I can say I had a premonition prior to its occurrence that it was forthcoming.

It came as a mighty, rushing gust or blast in quick succession of condensed time - rapid hours, days and months of socioeconomic profusion in controlled psychological avalanche with basal-frontend sinister orders and intentions and backend spiritual origins and implications.

Some time in early 2022, I had stepped away from social media for a while. It was a personal and prompted decision to abstain or fast from social media for some time. It was the same year I would later lose my mother in a sudden, strange and suspicious manner, when she was on an extended stay in the city I reside in. 

It was deeply disturbing but providential still.

It ultimately served to consolidate my doctrinal convictions and firm up my spiritual disciplines.

It did the exact opposite of what Satan intended.

Rather it accomplished God's Will of sanctification (spiritual growth).

Crisis, albeit abrupt and extreme, can be a good thing if it stops you in your tracks from racing down the rabbit hole of worldly expectations, stereotypes, standards, pursuits and pleasures like many who think they are "doing well" while they cruise through life as lifestyle cool cats of the world until it would be too late. 

Indeed, the Earth is richly endowed but there’s nothing in this world.

I remember I had removed a lot of people from my friends and followers list. Some also removed themselves and unfollowed. It was like a intensive and inclusive brutal purging experience. 

Comfort, like discomfort, can be manipulated to manufacture personal or societal crisis. 

Many people are self-centred and chase money as their idolized end goal in life or to attain the socially trending posh lifestyle as the financial Odogwus. 

Error! That's really unChristlike and delusional.

Yet many are unaware that this vain lifestyle is an illusion, a moving mirage and a spiritual detour which leads people astray into deeper materialism a away from the true essence of God in Christ.

If not for the intervening Mercy of God, I myself was almost swerved and deluded by same error of Balaam and Babylon.

So, a disruptive crisis permitted by God is a welcome relief and rescue from the normalised crisis of comfortable delusion.

Of a truth, “all things work together for God to them who love God and are The Called according to His Purpose.”

For this, I am and will be eternally grateful to GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY THIS TEMPLE

WORSHIP!

SCRIPTURE IS INERRANT AND SUFFICIENT